The purpose of the week is to:
- Raise awareness of ADHD in BC
- Reduce stigma and misinformation on ADHD in adults and children
- Show the economic and social costs of ignoring and stigmatizing ADHD
- Provide factual information on ADHD
- Encourage proper diagnosis and multimodal treatment of ADHD by trained professionals
- Get more resources for diagnosis and treatment of ADHD in adults
Please help spread the word and we can always use volunteers to do tasks big and small in person, on the phone and online, since we have zero paid staff.