The 4th annual BC ADHD Awareness Week posters are ready for you to download, print and use in your library or bookstore display or share elsewhere. We have the 8.5 x 11 and the 11 x 17 posters up now.
We also have on the same page:
Badge. For your website home page to let your patrons know when the week is on, link it to your events page listing the week.
The 5 minute Harvard Adult ADHD Screener test. Why? 90% of adults with ADHD are undiagnosed & untreated. Dr. Russell Barkley, Monitor on Psychology March 2012, page 70.
Vancouver Adult ADD Support Group Brochure.
CHADD Vancouver ADHD Support Group Brochure.
We’ve also posted some other optional ADHD PDF’s for you to consider downloading and printing:
- CADDAC’s What is ADHD Infographic
- ADHD In Adults
- Women And ADHD
- Recognizing Possible Signs Of ADHD In Children And Teens. Red Flags To Look For At Home And At School
- Girls And ADHD. It’s Not Just In Boys
- What is Involved In A Thorough Assessment And Diagnosis Of ADHD?
- Parenting A Child With ADHD